Our Parish Vision and ongoing ambition is to be a church where people meet to be with their God in worship and to enjoy the company of other Christians and those who wish to learn more of the Christian faith and experience a change to their life that Jesus wishes us each to have.
To help us on this path in sincere and faithful worship, we are actively praying for a new minister to teach the message of God’s love and forgiveness – the promise of a new life to those who put their trust in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
Our Minister will ~
- Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ that is relevant to today
- Provide spiritual help and sacraments to those who live in the parish
- Help us all to grow in faith on our spiritual journey
- Incorporate traditional and contemporary style worship in the services
- Provide leadership for the church and demonstrate good people skills
- Work in a shared ministry utilising the skills of the elders and congregation
- Provide pastoral care to those of all ages in the Parish
- Respond to the needs of people of all ages and recognise their value
- Be a visible presence and active member of the community.